Usefulness of IBD

I agree-- very few postings rcvd.  However, not too much going on in
market.  Stocks I track are pretty well divided between rising, fallin,
and unsure.  Those falling include ALTR, ASYT,CCI,CHV,CLST,CNTO,COMS,CS,
GM, MCAF, MOT, NN, NSCP,SLB,TMX,TXN.   Rising Trend--- ASM, AVEI, AXP,
BMY, CA, CMB, CSCO, CSG, DELL, DIS, GE, HWP, IBM, JNJ, KLAC, MRK, PG, T,
TBR, U, WFC, XON, YHOO.   Bunch of UNSURES---AOL, BP, CPQ, FDX, FNM, G,
IMNX, INTX, IOM, ITT, JBIL, KO, LU, MER, MSFT, PZL.   Yeah, I know,
they'll change every couple days.  Such a list is only useful for
comparisons of those  in similar trends to those of your primary
interests. This is just one of the reports available from Right Time
Stock Program---which automatically puts them into my Metastock list.
Metastock is always my  preference of charts, primarily  for ease of use.
  Still continue to obtain entire list in first place by old-fashioned
perusal of Investors Business Daily  every couple months.   Oh yes-- most
of these  have  enough liquidity to be  a possible Option Play.   Not
nearly as sophisticated as the programs many of you ol'timers have-- just
what works for me.  Good tradin'   T.C.