Re: Usefulness of IBD

I would never suggest using this astrologers forecasts for investment
decisions and I am generally not the type to pay any heed to an
astrologer, but this guy has ben right on with my personal horoscopes for
a year.  He is now doing financial markets.

http://www.indolink.com/astro/arth1297.html

PS, for those of you who have asked me to add them to the joke list I
have done my best to type names and addresses correctly, if you do not
get a joke with in the next few days send me  a personal e mail  with
your e mail address typed out and I'll check my list.

JB