Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:17:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Chip Anderson <chipamy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Usefulness of IBD
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxx
Question for the group:

Because I can use MetaStock to compute the RSI for any stock and do
explorations, and because the Internet provides me with all of the
news I need, is the usefulness of Investor's Business Daily (IBD)
dramatically decreased?

I am considering not renewing my subscription.  Opinions?

Thanks in advance,
Chip