Re: hard drive crash

Hey folks,
this has been an un-moderated exchange of ideas & advice - so far....
So, please mind your netiquette, and don't brag or flame either the writer of a
question or the people who answer!!
Remember, we're all here for the same purpose: to get stinking rich & happy.
Keep it cool - OK?
Happy Trading,
Jan Willem Roberts