hard drive crash

Thanks for the feedback Jan.

Check out http://www.stockinfo.standardpoor.com/indexes/scorecard.htm
to see a sub-sector breakdown of these major sector indices.
Unfortunately, it doesn't break them down to individually equities.  I
am still searching the S&P web site for that answer (Its gotta be
there somewhere, right?).

Side Note: You might also notice that there are a couple of major
sector indices which I don't have charts for. I'll be adding them
later today.

The ZigZag indicator filters out price moves that are less than a
given percentage (I use 5%).  This makes it easier to see
"significant" price movements even when prices are bouncing around
alot.  Again, the last leg of the indicator is dynamic and one should
not attach too much credibility to it.  I also warn against using the
ZigZag indicator inside of custom indicators, explorations, and system
tests for the same reason.

By definition, Moving Averages lag price movements which makes them
difficult to use for spotting chart patterns.  Although I didn't
include any MAs in my examples, I do use common MAs (simple 20, 50,
200) as "dynamic" support/resistance levels.

Hope this helps,
Chip