Re: S&P Sector Charts and Analysis

I have made up my mind to switch from my present discount broker, as they
are hitting me with roundtrip charges for frequent trading of mutual funds.

A search of old messages on discount brokers turned up Jack White,
DLJDirect and Datek being the favorites.

How do these and anyone else you can suggest perform on the following
criteria?

What I need are the following:
IRA accounts
Regular accounts
reasonable charges
mutual funds without too many add on charges especially for "frequent trading"
Both internet and telephone access
quick and fair settlement of disputes and errors

Thanks for any suggestions and recommendations