Re: Oscillator and Trend Following Indicator Integration?

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your advice.

As to your question about purchasing historical data:

 Taiwan: I don't know

 Hongkong: http://www.asianupdate.com provides historical stock data
(daily data), monthly charge: HK$88 per month.

 Shanghai and Shenzhen: I think you have to subscribe to some online
service (pay monthly charge) either there or through Hongkong. I think
there is no such thing like historical data on CD-ROM available on these
markets. On-line service provider in Shanghai and Shenzhen includes for
example, Bartech Information Network (headquarter in Hongkong). Consult
http://www.hkdc.com (but only Chinese version). Later this company will
provide Internet version.

About MetaStock in Taiwan: I don't know. But there should be in Taiwan.
As in Hongkong we have two MetaStock data provider now monthly charge
around HK$300 - HK$400. And Taiwan is much bigger than Hongkong, so I
think there should be. If you really want to know, I'll try to ask some
friends in Taiwan.

Best regards,
Steve