Re: AppelTrack

Dan

Regarding your prognostications proclaiming no one will need a new
computer in 5 years you remind me on the senator in the 1840's ( I think
) who voted against creating the patent office because he felt
everything had already been invented so there was no need for one.

300 Mz is already too slow for people doing serious database work now.
And the programs and operating systems in 5 years will choke a 300 just
the way Windows95 and Metastock 6.5 will choke a 486 using Win3.1.

Personally I think in 5 years a lot of users will have parallel
processors or two computers to do their work.

John Manasco