Re: AppelTrack

I guess those who bought stocks in 1966 and had to wait 18 years for the
market recover to new highs or those who bought Nikkei stocks in Nov, Dec
1989 at 39000 are doing well.
Markets do not go up for ever and it sounds as though some of our readers
have some hard lessons to learn.
Go for it guys. It's differences of opinions that make the market. I am
happy sitting in cash waiting for the next major bull to show itself. I
doubt that it will be in the US equity market. Silver, Oil and Sugar look
good.
Dr Clive Roffey