Re: Intel News (price cuts)

I'll add one observation. If JAVA can do what folks hope for it to do,
then maybe that old 386 might have some value to it. I heard/read some
place that there is some company trying to make old machines more
productive. So we might see some technology improvements in software
that might help the speed of computers. I also see that since the CEO ?
of IBM is stay  on for five more year we will some some in roads to the
developement of JAVA software programs. IBM has been a very strong
proponent of JAVA.

Harley