Re: Intel News (price cuts)

The PC Magazine review makes no mention of any problems with the drivers.
 While PC Magazine sometimes has a habit of "glossing over" (forgetting) bugs
in software, I still believe the Nvidia Riva chip's time has come.
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/features/graph_accel/rev15.htm
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/features/graph_accel/rev6.htm

Daniel L. Martinez