Re: tc2000

Also, there is a file called datacon.ini which holds the
information about where your Metastock data is stored.
If you have multiple directories, you should have
multiple versions of that file and then use a batch file
to run Datacon several times each day.

-Neal.
Join us on-line for technical analysis discussions
http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client