ONSL

Hi everyone

>From the Equis site ('files')I downloded two files ms50prft.exe &
ms50form.exe to ADD to my existing system tests and custom formulas.
To my dismay, I found that after I had downloaded these, my existing
system tests and formulas were all gone and had been replaced with a
few new ones (none of which I found too useful, by the way). I tried
reinstalling my MS 5.1 to get my original system tests etc. (I hadn't
added many, I  only had the 'classic' tests and indicators which come
preloaded with MS 5.1) Can anyone help? Will be greatly appreciated.

I can help anyone interested in Sri Lanka and the Colombo Stock
Exchange.

Thanks and best wishes

Rifki Sameem