ONSL

Well it doesn't look good, if you are long. It just might be running out
of gas. I heard a fund manager say on Wallstreet Week that the fund
managers are still long for the most part but are walking a very fragile
tight rope. After some funds bought in on the first of the month, my
original thinking was that they are trying to push the DJIA up on along
a trend but very close to that trend. Se we will see how long they can
hold on. Today wasn't promising.

Anyway I think the Up/Down vol surge might be to weak to sustain any
type of real advance.

There are a few comments on the chart.

I am so glad that I am still out of my mutuals funds, since Aug.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Dji7nov.gif"