DJIA

Dan,
were you able to see smooth motion video, 30 frames per sec as we watch TV,
or was the video somewhat jerky (under 20 frames per second) or stop motion?

I watch CNBC in a small window on my computer but that is analog video fed
into my TECMAR PC/TV box to digitize and overlay.
But if the video comes over the net it has to be digital with compression.

Please give your comments re size of video window, smooth motion or stop motion,
and color rendition.  Also how was the audio?

Regards,
STAN RUBENSTEIN

P.S. I agree the use of motion video of a conference call or analyst meeting
would be very democratizing over the net.  If Wall St would let it happen.