WinWaves Demo URL

>From what I know of Elliot Wave theory, I believe it can be used in analysis.
 After doing a quick scan, the person who runs the site you mentioned seems
to know what he's talking about.  Unfortunately, he also talks about
Armageddon and uses astrological charts
(http://nw3.nai.net/~virtual/sot/peak.htm).

In order to have an Armageddon, you must have a convergence of 2 equally
large and opposing forces.  For now, the US is the only world power.  So, the
Armageddon scenario doesn't work.  In the future, after China has modernized
its armaments (which they are doing right now with our help), then maybe we
can have an Armageddon.

I don't care how much work has been done using astrology, I don't believe
there is any correlation between the planets and the stock market.  Astrology
is simply an old superstition which carried over from ages past when man
didn't understand his surroundings.

He claims we will have a major drop in the stock market precipitated by
Saddam Hussein.  Hussein doesn't have an offensive military force and isn't
part of the world market.

This person seems to write in extremes.  It would be best if we relied on
someone else for analysis.  If you want Elliot Wave Analysis, try Bob
Prechter (http://www.elliottwave.com/index.htm).  It's not free, but you get
what you pay for.

Daniel L. Martinez