Something is fixing to happen

Clive:

I received another mailing from Crocker investments.  They have 5 items in
their catalog.  The price - volume chart package is $49.00 plus $6.00
shipping and handling.  You may want to get more information from them as
they do not say which software packages it works with, or whether it uses a
spread sheet
 Here is the information I have:

Crocker Software
44-489 Town Center Way
Suite D-405
Palm Desert, CA 92260

Telephone 706 321 6641
FAX       706 328 2445

no e-mail address shown

Please let me know what you think of their software.

Lionel Issen