Re: Au Pair

I hate to have to write email like this but...come on guys...  This is
so far off topic it is not funny.  Please take this conversation
somewhere else.  This is a forum for issues related to Metastock and
Technical Analysis.

Thanks,
Chip

---Arthur Rivet  wrote:

> Dan Martinez wrote...
> http://www.cnn.com/US/9711/04/au.pair.wrap/index.html
>
> This is off topic but I thought our British members would be
interested in
> this.  This web page has coverage of the Au Pair convicted in
Massachusetts.
>  I downloaded the VXtreme plug-in and watched the prosecution
summation and
> recommendation for life imprisonment.   Because of the lack of
coverage here
> in California, I wasn't sure what to think.  After seeing the
prosecution's
> summation, I now understand why she was convicted.
>
> I suspect in the future, we will be able to see all major trials in
streaming
> video on the web.
>
> Daniel L. Martinez

> -----
> Sorry Dan, but if you lived up here in Boston, and knew all the
other B.S.
> that surrounds the situation then you would know that there is a
great deal
> of PROBABLE DOUBT. They are putting a young woman away for LIFE, for
> something she may not have done!!!!!. Who knows if the mother didnt
drop the
> child (who was very fussy) the nite before. Or 3 weeks before!!! Who
knows
> if the 2 year old brother didnt hit the child with a toy (playing
with him)
> by accident. And there is MORE!!! Sorry, she is
INNOCENT,INNOCENT,INNOCENT.

Sent by Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.com