Trin

Dan Martinez wrote...
http://www.cnn.com/US/9711/04/au.pair.wrap/index.html

This is off topic but I thought our British members would be interested in
this.  This web page has coverage of the Au Pair convicted in Massachusetts.
 I downloaded the VXtreme plug-in and watched the prosecution summation and
recommendation for life imprisonment.   Because of the lack of coverage here
in California, I wasn't sure what to think.  After seeing the prosecution's
summation, I now understand why she was convicted.

I suspect in the future, we will be able to see all major trials in streaming
video on the web.

Daniel L. Martinez
-----
Sorry Dan, but if you lived up here in Boston, and knew all the other B.S.
that surrounds the situation then you would know that there is a great deal
of PROBABLE DOUBT. They are putting a young woman away for LIFE, for
something she may not have done!!!!!. Who knows if the mother didnt drop the
child (who was very fussy) the nite before. Or 3 weeks before!!! Who knows
if the 2 year old brother didnt hit the child with a toy (playing with him)
by accident. And there is MORE!!! Sorry, she is INNOCENT,INNOCENT,INNOCENT.
(of the charges----murder).
Arthur