Re: Au Pair

I download from Telescan, and I want to chart the Trin/Arms index

>In Telescan the up and down volume is provided in 2 separate files, hence
there is no problem creating a composite of (up vol)/(down vol).

>The advances and declines are provided in a single file a/d/u, so that
advances correspond to high, declines to low, and unchanged to close.

>How do I get advances/declines and combine the result to get the Trin/Arms

Note:  Telescan provides the trin index, but the graph looks incomplete. It
looks like they have done only half the calculation ie (up vol)/(down vol).

Any suggestions?

Lionel