Super Investor Files

At 01:41 PM 10/31/97 -0500, Greatelto wrote:
>I have stated in previous postings that I think deflation is more of a fear
>than inflation.  The main culprit in the USA is our ability to efficiently
>mass produce goods in a period of weak pricing.  A very good example is our
>auto industry.
>
>Your points are well taken.  But to experience an another depression like the
>30's, at this point, does not appear likely.  I would be reluctant to rush
out
>and sell real estate and collectibles on a wholesale basis.  I think a modern
>definition of deflation might well be inflation in the 0-2% range.
>
>Jerry

Jerry -

	Please elaborate on what you said in:  "I think a modern definition of
deflation might well be inflation in the 0-2% range."

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/