The (Super?) Investor files.

I have stated in previous postings that I think deflation is more of a fear
than inflation.  The main culprit in the USA is our ability to efficiently
mass produce goods in a period of weak pricing.  A very good example is our
auto industry.

Your points are well taken.  But to experience an another depression like the
30's, at this point, does not appear likely.  I would be reluctant to rush out
and sell real estate and collectibles on a wholesale basis.  I think a modern
definition of deflation might well be inflation in the 0-2% range.

Jerry