Re: Online Stock Orders

I use FOX+, Fidelity's Online service. Quotes were very prompt today - no
different than any other day. Limit orders I placed were filled as the prices
moved to my limits. However, confirmations seemed to take forever after the
prices were hit - 20 to 30 minutes. But confirmations were received.

I was also able to stay on-line for extended periods of 40 to 75 minutes
getting quotes on stocks of interest using the 800 number they provide. I was
never cut off. Rather, I terminated sessions. Fidelity's high volume trading
commissions are now at $14.95 per trade of 1000 shares or less.

Jim Barone