Re: Online Stock Orders

Update:  My 3rd trade actually did get executed about 10 minutes after
I entered it.  DLJ just sent me confirmation email (INTC @ 62.5,
yes!).  DLJ's main servers still don't show the trade but they sent
out blanket email explaining that the servers would be updated by
morning.

All-in-all things went pretty well, I just didn't know it until now...
Chip