Re: Online Stock Orders

Ed,
My first encounter with brokerage services was with Merrill Lynch.  They
charge 2.5%, if things haven't changed.  OUCH!!!  The only justification ML
has of charging this much is they totally handle your account for you.  Since
you are a member of this ListServer, I assume you have MetaStock and make
your own buy/sell decisions.  Personally, I would feel more comfortable
flushing that 2.5% down the toilet.

Daniel Martinez