Wednesday's market action

Bob Doeden wrote....

>I hope no one is fooled by the action of the market today.
It was completely programed by the financial powers who run
this country and executed by CNBC.<

You have got to be kidding!!

> At the very least I'm going to wait to
see if there is a test of the low.  If I'm wrong and this
keeps going I'll miss a few points but I would rather be
safe than sorry.<

Should be part of the normal course of events.

>Saw a metals analyst from one of the major
firms (maybe Morgan Stanley, not sure) who talked in favor
of gold yesterday.  He basically said the current price is
below the average cost of production so there should be a
spate of mergers among the producers and a shutdown of high
cost mines which will reduce the supply<

Why not buy a low cost producer?  It should be noted that the Swiss now want
to sell gold.  Who is next?

Jerry