Re: MIRAT

Frank,
thank you for your response.  MetaStock v6.5 essentially has an open
architecture.  The Greg Morris and Nirvana systems Equis has available for
sale demonstrates this.  The only problem I can see where MetaStock could not
approximate MIRAT is MS's lack of macros and reentry of Explorations.

Because the framework has already been created by Equis, separate (and
expensive) programs are redundant.  This is why I am presently searching for
equivalent boolean expressions to enter into the MS system tester.  It would
be cheaper, faster, and more efficient if companies which create systems
simply sold the boolean expressions.  I may call Tools for Timing and see
what they offer, but I doubt they will offer the system itself.

Daniel Martinez.