Re: MIRAT

At 02:58 AM 10/28/97 -0500, DanMartinz@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Frank or any experienced user,
>I already paid for MetaStock v6.5.  Since MS is the best TA package on the
>market and can be programmed for Long, Short, etc..., is there someway I can
>approximate MIRAT?
>
>Daniel Martinez

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Daniel -

	Good point when you say, "I already paid for MetaStock v6.5."  Would it
not be the same to pay for MIRAT to use what is in it?

	On the other hand, MetaStock has many Expert Advisors from the likes of
John Bollinger and our own Rex Takasugi (Cheers, Rex!) and I wonder if
MIRAT's author would consider including his?  I doubt that he will, but
it's worth a try to find out.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/