Re: courses info

David,
try the New York Institute of Finance.  800-667-4851.   HTTP://www.nyif.com
They offer numerous business and stock market courses in NYC.

Daniel Martinez.

In a message dated 97-10-22 04:00:56 EDT, metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My problem is like follows, (please help me if you can, do not think that
 some other will answer me, :-)   )
 	I am a graduated student in business administration and I want to take a
 specialization course in commodities, futures, etc. in the NYC area. There
 is a single, but important,  restriction and is that I can be abroad up to
 six months. It“s getting quite hard to find something because I do not know
 where to look for. Being in Europe is being a bit far away... So, do you
 know any e-mail adress where I could get info?????

 Thank you very much and take care     ;-)

 David Pla Santamarķa