MS 6.0 - 6.5, No 2

After having sent my wishes to EQUIS Support, I noticed having forgotten some important
points. Here they are:

1. I want to define explorations stating type of exploration and security list.
Example: Expl. No1: Stochastic System on german DAX-Shares
         Expl. No2: MACD Buy Signal on all american shares

and so on!

2. It should be possible to combine several explorations (like in #1), so that one will be
conducted after the other without being necessary to start them manually each.
In other words: program a set of explorations to be conducted in one *run*, giving
individual results for each.

3. It should be possible to combine different security lists to a new one.

In my *urgency ranking* mentioned in my first mail, the topics 1 and 2 would be of very
high priority!