[Fwd: Wolf Wave]

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 00:07:33 -0500
From: Robert Doeden <bdoeden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harley D Meyer <Harley.D.Meyer-2@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wolf Wave

I happen to follow WSTL and a quick look at it using other technical indicators
gives me a favorable picture.  You risk should be fairly low with support in the
18 area  and a move above 22 3/16 would be a reversal of its recent downtrend.
The stock acted well on Friday.  While the daily OBTR(On Balance True Range) is
still quite negative the hourly OBTR is starting to turn up.  May buy a few
shares myself.  Thanks for the idea.

Bob Doeden