Long Term Equity Indices

Hi everyone

I've been trading exclusively in a Miniature Asian Stock Market (Sri
Lanka) all this time (using tradtional chart pattern analysis mostly)
and now want to trade in other markets (stocks, initially, I am kind
of nervous about Futures and leverage). Since I trade mainly off
charts, I need to have data on world stock market Indices for the last
10 years or more. Is this kind of data available on the Internet ( I
know NYSE data is available at their site). Alternatively, does anyone
have this data they can share with me. I have Sri Lankan stock market
, one of the best performing this year, data in exchange.

All replies and especially offers will be appreciated

Rifki Sameem