Re: 15 & 60 min charts

You might want to try Internet Trader from Papyrus Tech. It's a freeware
version (all quotes deleyed) of Real Time Internet Trader which is
distributed by North American Quotations. While there are several problems
with the program itself as well as their quote servers I have found it to be
of great help for some basic intraday charts analysis. It's also very
pleasent to work with and last but not least....just can't beat the price.
:)

--- Borys B. Smolaga
borys@xxxxxxxxxx

Oh...almost forgot.<G> You can download it from www.papyrus.com
If you decide to give it a try do spend some time checking out all the
available options. For instance.....it offers several formats of
charts....daily, minute chart (configurable), tick by tick. All of them can
be changed in a number of ways. This program is actually much more
configurable, and much more powerful than many people think. Don't expect
anything on a level of MS 6.5, but you are still gonna find there lots of
interesting tools.