MS 6.5 Jarvis Factor & template

I know every one didn't request this. It was easier to do this than to
enter the email addresses into Netscape to send out the attachments.
Sorry for the inconvience. Just delete if you don't want.

There are 4 custom formulas and a template. The binary wave isn't
password protected, since it has the trading rule. You can set up a
system test using the BW or use the rules of the BW.

If the Arctan of JF(t-1)-Ct doesn't work let me know. Not a big deal but
I had a problem when I exported it for some reason. If it does work,
then add it to the template I sent and add a zero horizontal line. Then
re-save.

Remember JF is produced today in time t for time t+1.
So in the following example of the basic rule JF is generated today and
the close is tomorrows close.

So the basic rule is this:

Long
 JF < Close and Pre-JF > 0

[a 2 in the BW]

exit (or short) when

JF > Close and Pre-JF < 0

[a -1 in the BW]

This is a numerical analysis that is used with your other indicators. It
isn't a stand alone.

IMPORTANT: during the day if you want to estimate JF for the next day
before the day is over do this by this formula.

JF = pre-JF + typical price

where typical price = (high + low + last)/3

Now JF works very well in specific instances. Top of channel-bottom of
channel. Anything that occilates up & down over a few days.
Also works nice on Friday using weekly data compression to get a feel
for the trend for the next week.

The BW will help you get a feel for this.
It works better for knowing where the top is to help get you out than
for helping you get in. But I tend to worry too much about placing a
trade so that might be a problem that I have.

Also if you run across some ways that help you I would be interested in
them. Or if you just want to share ideas. I admit that you will need to
work at using JF a bit, but I will tell you this. There will be times
when you will say "Damn, that's nice". It can be an important piece of
information that can be needed at times.

LASTLY, JF can be a real whipsaw (if you use it as a stand alone trading
system) if used just by itself. That is why the Pre-JF comes into play.
Keeps you from getting whip sawed.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Ms65form.dta"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Binary Wave- Jarvis Factor.mwt"