DJIA,NASDAQ & Russell

Well after several computer crashes & typing the commentary several
times. I have to say to hell with the commentary for now.

Note the increasing total volume as price is moving down.
up/down volume : nyse .306 * Nasdaq .25

Great deal of sellers on high volume.

I sent the Russel to show how much it gave back.

The Nasdaq correction will effect the DJIA since the surge in up/down
vol has not showed up in the NYSE.

Monday could be a hell of a day.

Better send before the computer crashes again.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Dji17oct.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Nas17oct.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Rus17oct.gif"