Re: Put-Call Ratio

Thanks Harvey,

That was me who asked.  I just started to download alot of the "not so
common" indices from DialData and they only give you a name, but no real
indication of what they consist of.

Anybody happen to us Put/Call ratio or the other option based indicators as
a primary indicator or as a confirmation ?  I am still real new to this and
would like to hear any comments or how theses indicators can be
interpreted.

TIA,

Charlie