RE: Market Timing / MIRAT

>Since the indicators were all very strong a few days ago, it is likely
>that this decline will be relatively mild.  The media's reminicing over
>the 87 crash is not comforting, but, the technical condition of the market
>is very different now than it was then.  In 87 the secondaries had been
>weak for months, bonds were weak as well as the dollar.  The opposite is
>true today."

Frank,

I personally don't think we are going to have a "crash". (Unlike my #$%@!!
computer lately.) But I do think we are over extended & valuation is high. SO
we need a correction. And that is all I am suggesting. Now when I say hell of a
day on Monday. I am guessing that we could go below Fridays Low. It depends on
how many players comeout to sell. It could be a 200 to 250 down day on the dow.
We could see tick levels very negative again.

Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Hey we might wake up tomorrow & all the
exchanges might decide to have tomorrow be a holiday. Just for fun. To ease the
tension. Headlines might say. Exchanges closed due to holiday. Forgot to tell
investors. (All tongue in cheek of course.)

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx