Re: Dow Update

At 02:13 PM 10/17/97 -0700, David_Radtke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I grew up alongside my Dad, who traded futures for a living. He would do a
>lot of analysis based on Gann patterns, Elliott Wave, etc. I now use chart
>patters to get the 50 thousand foot view of the market, but I rely on
>signals generated by more sophisticated computer software before I trade.
>
>I am also a firm believer in Point and Figure Charting. I whish Equis would
>equip MS with the tools necessary to scan for P&F patterns using the
>Explorer. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Or, is there already
>a good product on the market that does this?
>
>David Radtke

David -

   TechniFilter Plus 7.1, the DOS version that I use, does have Point &
Figure filtering and I assume that their newer 8.0, their Windows version,
does as well.  Their URL is:  http://www.rtrsoftware.com.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/