Re: Dow Update

I grew up alongside my Dad, who traded futures for a living. He would do a
lot of analysis based on Gann patterns, Elliott Wave, etc. I now use chart
patters to get the 50 thousand foot view of the market, but I rely on
signals generated by more sophisticated computer software before I trade.

I am also a firm believer in Point and Figure Charting. I whish Equis would
equip MS with the tools necessary to scan for P&F patterns using the
Explorer. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Or, is there already
a good product on the market that does this?

David Radtke

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com
 to file:      10/17/97 11:12 AM