Re: Composite Binary Wave Anaylsis - Help Needed

One of the new things in 6.5 is an indicator that plots a other securities
on the chart - other than the primary one.  I think what you're looking at
is plotting the various securities/indices on one chart, and dropping the
Binary Wave indicator on the appropriate plots.

I'm not sure I understood what you're doing, so this may not be an explicit
explanation.  Feel free to e-mail me if this doesn't solve your problems.

Carey Barnett
mailto:cbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webhome.idirect.com/~cbarnett/
Remember "Burned bridges can't even be used for firewood."
Yeah, I know about charcoal. Gimme a break!       ...cb'94

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Carey Barnett.vcf"