Explorer Results as Input to Subsequent Explorations

Dear Sirs:

I am attempting to run a series of explorations to winnow a large universe
of securities to a select few. Is there an easy way within MetaStock 6.5 to
make a list of the results of an exploration to use as the input for
subsequent explorations. I have perused the list and find nothing on this
subject, yet my repeated readings of manual have revealed nothing on this
topic. This abilitiy is so primal to a program like MetaStock that I must
be overlooking the obvious means to accomplish this.

If not possible to do within MetaStock 6.5 (which would be a startling
ommission), then what alternatives exist beyond manual lookup of the
securities of interest and selecting them through the securities selection
dialog of subsequent explorations. I tried highlighting the exploration
results and pasting to a EXCEL, but obtained only garbage.

TIA

George Gordon
lrdbyron@xxxxxxxxxx