Re: Trading....

Leo,

Another good practice is to keep a trading diary of every trade you make.

When I place a trade I write down why I'm placing the trade, right on the
chart. If I move a stop order up, I write down why I moved the stop. This
way I can go back and look to see how well I am following my methodology,
and where I might be deviating from it. [You should have a methodology
before you begin trading, even a simple one.]

As an example: If I were to make a trade on an emotional urge, or planetary
alignment, I would have to note that on the chart as the reason for making
the trade.

David