Re: Trading....

Right on AL!

Leo, because anything can happen in a trade, it is important to
build a methodology which caters to all possibilities. Building
this methodology seems to be a never-ending process unless you
keep it real simple.

To make a mistake, you have to fail in implementing your
methodology. So even if you take a loss, you have not made
a mistake if your methodology was to take that loss in order to
reduce your risk.

Every trade in which you apply your methodology correctly
is a good trade, regardless of the financial outcome. So the
real focus becomes building a profitable methodology, rather
than the stress of taking a loss in any particular trade.

-Neal.