Vacation downloading

All Realtime Metastock Users.

I have Metastock Realtime.   What do you do if you  go on vacation for a
few days and want to continue getting your realtime data updated, so when
you return your 15, 30, 60 minute charts, etc. are current?  I have the
Signal data feed. Just leaving the program running seems to give an error
message when a new day begins and data stops collecting.

A separate problem is how do you keep your daily charts current with
Signal end-of-day data, if your not  there to perform the download?

Thanks for any help.

Dick