Open Interest

If anyone is a follower of open interest and down loads the Commitment of Traders list from the Gov.
DEA  site could you please explain what fields 103 thru 125 represent.

I would be interested in any help in using the Open Interest as an indicator. I am currently using
Meta 6.0.

An interesting advertisement in FUTURES shows some interesting uses for open interest. The site is
as follows:

            http://www.brockbankinvestment.com

>From following the list I have seen some pretty complicated formulas and am sure someone can give me
some interesting insight.