Re: Metastock 6.5 Visual Basic

(Would like a timely response if possible by Sunday 5 Oct.)

This is something I just ran across & seems on the surface a pretty good deal.
So to be specific does anyone have any experience with stock dividends (10%
stock dividend) and any potential problems one has to look out for.

The company will issue 1 additional share for each 10 shares held. The stock
trades around $30.

So on 100 shares that is 10 additional shares at $30 per (assuming that is the
price on the date of record.)

Aside from the fundamentals, chart pattern, indudtry group, anything I need to
look out for?

Thank you,

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx