Re: Metastock 6.5 --- New Indicators

On Sat, 04 Oct 1997 20:08:29 GMT john.sifuentes@xxxxxxxx (John Sifuentes)
writes:
> Using 6.5 I would appreciate information on plotting a MACD-histogram
>and plotting the 9 levels of the Fibonacci retracement.
MACD HISTOGRAM:

(MACD())-Mov(MACD(),9,E)

BUY:
C>SAR(.02,.2)

SELL:
C<SAR(.02,.2)

for above formulas substitute opt1 for .02 & opt2 for .2 and you can
optimize.

trend indicator arrows on expert symbols tab:

 BUY:
 Alert(TroughBars(1,L,7)=0,0)

 SELL:
 Alert(PeakBars(1,H,7)=0,0)

because these arrows are marked on a chart after the peak is in place
(using zig-zag) and explorations are for today's data, you are not able
to do an exploration.-  this is my personal opinion (maybe some one can
prove me wrong)

mike