Multiple Graphs in Custom Formulas (2)

<x-html><HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>CIBIR Corporation wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is
one of my first posts to the group and I am still learning how to
<BR>trade, so please excuse any major mistakes.&nbsp; I'm looking at December
Wheat
<BR>or Cotton as a option to buy.&nbsp; Based on current prices and looking
at a 5
<BR>day Moving Average (Metastock what a great program!) it appears that
Cotton
<BR>is on an upward trend while Wheat appearing to be ready to move up,
is
<BR>still in a downward trend using the Moving Average.&nbsp; Any comments?

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; One question I have, how
can I figure out the cost of an option or the
<BR>points that a commodity will cost? <B>Commodities do not cost, but
they do have point values.&nbsp; Options costs are the premium X the point
value of the commodity being traded.&nbsp; I would STRONGLY&nbsp; suggest
that you contact the cbot and get some free option materials to learn and
study&nbsp; AND&nbsp; do some paper trading (IT IS FREE)&nbsp; before you
give any of your real money away.&nbsp;&nbsp; Also ask your broker for
learning materials</B></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Ramon</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Sep 29 18:56:59 1997