Re: Multiple Graphs in Custom Formulas (2)

waheeb

In the October 1997 issue of Stocks and Commodities a company called
Appian Graphics has an ad for a 2 monitor
system. Their number is 1-800-7APPIAN.

Also, Windows 98 is supposed to support up to 8 monitors per system,
although I can't imagine watching 8 monitors.

If you want to play around with your operating system you can install a
second video card and monitor. You'll have to figure out how to direct
output to the desired screen and make sure there are no addressing
conflicts.

John Manasco