Dow & Gold

As major deregulation occurs in the Japanese finanacial markets over the
 coming year with regard to FOREX transactions and holdings of foreign
financial assets by Japanese individuals and institutions, the consensus
 opinion here is to expect to see a tidalwave of capital leave the country,
 thus a substantially weaker Yen, possibly to the 140-150 level. Of course,
 if the consesus opinion is wrong you stand to become filthy rich on this
 bet!

 cheers,
 Rick Mortellra
 Tokyo, Japan